RePlasTerial is turning plastic waste into eco-friendly interior panels with a low-carbon manufacturing technology and 100% recyclable after usage. Every M2 panel reduces around 17.42kg CO2 and 19kg plastic waste.
We are trying to solve two major challenges: plastic waste pollution and construction carbon emission.
According to the heat pressing technology and pattern design, each panel is the one and only. Its limitation is that it can not be bended into curved shape and it will melt at high temperature. It is not suitable to touch food directly.
- Reduce plastic waste via innovative technology and sustainable design
- Replace high energy and resource consumed
construction and decor materials
- Reduce CO2 via recycled plastic material use and 100% renewable energy
- Revolution on sustainable interior decor material industry
- Closed-loop solutions for clients’ own waste
- Case study for local government on carbon
reduction and innovation
- Practice ESG and SDGs
We pledge to be highly committed to 8 sustainability goals by UN, which are 3, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17. These are the core DNA for us to build our way to sustainability.
There are more than 50+ pattern in house, we can also customize for different design and color match.
But all the color are based on plastic waste itself, we do not add any other additional color inside.
We can also make solid color such as white, black, red, blue and green.
Sample set is available to order in mainland China.